loader image

Terms and Conditions

Reservations

To make a reservation, a deposit of 25% of the price of the excursion must be paid by credit card through the website or by bank transfer. The remaining 75% of the tour price is to be paid on the day of boarding in cash or by credit card.
Please be at the boarding point at least 15 minutes in advance in order to make the payment and be able to board the boat at the scheduled departure time.
Any delays in the departure time that are beyond the control of Black Lizard Tours will not result in an extension of the tour time.
We will contact you at least one day prior to departure to coordinate details via phone call, WhatsApp or e-mail.

CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES

Cancellations by the client:
Black Lizard Tours accepts changes and cancellations prior written communication through our email info@blacklizardtours.com, or through our WhatsApp number and calls at least 72 hours in advance without the penalty of 25% of the total value of the reservation.
If the cancellation is due to illness or duly justified causes, 25% of the total amount of the reservation will be refunded. If the cancellation does not have a duly justified cause, the deposit of 25% of the total value of the excursion will not be refunded.

Cancellations due to adverse weather conditions:
Departures are always subject to weather conditions on the day of departure. In the event of adverse weather conditions, such as swell over 1m or wind over 25 knots, the tour will have to be cancelled.
This decision will be made by Black Lizard Tours and will be taken on the day of the tour if necessary.
If the tour is not possible due to this reason, the client will have the option to change the date and time of the tour depending on availability at the time of cancellation, and if this is not possible, the full amount of the deposit will be refunded.

The route will be proposed by the skipper and is the final decision of the client, except in adverse weather conditions or in situations that the skipper assesses to be in breach of the safety of the crew and the boat.

Cancellations by Black Lizard Tours:
In the event of cancellation due to a breakdown of the boat or because the skipper is indisposed (and cannot be replaced), the client will be refunded the full amount of the deposit paid at the time of booking, or a change of date for the excursion will be agreed, depending on availability, at the client’s choice.

General rules and recommendations

  • For your safety it is recommended to use the ladder and bathing platforms to enter and exit the boat, taking special care with the other boats around us.
  • It is recommended that children under the age of 3 wear waistcoats at all times during the tour.
  • The number of passengers on board may never exceed the number indicated in the reservation.
  • Wear a hat, sunscreen and towel.
  • The environment and the marine environment is everyone’s responsibility. Please do not throw plastics, packaging, oils and food waste into the sea.
  • Smoking is not permitted on board.
  • Our liability insurance does not cover loss or damage to passengers’ personal belongings.
  • If you have a medical condition or allergy that you would like us to take into account, please notify us.
Correo electrónico*
Teléfono*
Nº personas (11 max.)*
Seleccionar servicio*
Scan the code